Saturday, April 30, 2011

Second Hat FO!

I had a great afternoon at my LYS today. It was a fun day, very busy in the shop and lots of great people to enjoy an afternoon of knitting and conversation with!

I also think I'm going to start on a wrap for my Mom, maybe I can have it done in time for Mothers day! There is going to be a knit-a-long for it so that might be just perfect :)

I finished off my Second Hat today and am very happy with it! I think I like this pattern so much I plan on making a few more of them in different color combinations. 

If your on Ravelry you can download the pattern for this hat for free! It is a very popular Jared Flood pattern. He has many great designs available, so be sure to check him out! You can download this one here: Turn a Square

While I was there I also wound up my yarn for my next awesome project but more on that tomorrow :)

1 comment: