Thursday, April 7, 2011

Knitting with Balls!

Today I wanted to share a really awesome book with you all Knitting With Balls: A hands-on guide to knitting for the modern Man by Michael del Vecchio this is a wonderful book especially for us guys who are new to knitting.

It has a great introduction and chapters on tools, materials, basics, lots of beautiful photos for inspiration and great patterns that I can't wait to try once my skill level catches up :)

It is very well illustrated, with step-by-step instructions for every stitch that are very easy to follow.

This book isn't just for guys either, everyone will have a great time with this book getting an insight into mens knitting and knitting for men.

Tomorrow I am starting my first hat! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I'll be sure to fill you all in.

Now I'm off to do some knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment