Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Visit to The Yarn Shop

Today I had the pleasure of visiting The Yarn Shop in Pickerington Ohio, it is a lovely store with lots of beautiful yarn, books and supplies. They also have another store in Columbus Ohio. The store in Pickerington is about 1500 sq. ft., and the store in Columbus is about 3000 sq. ft.

There was a great selection of knitted items around the shop and I had a great time just browsing through the shop. What a way to relax and unwind after a hard day of work!



I was lucky and got to meet Joyce, who is also the owner of both stores. She was awesome! we talked and talked about knitting and she gave me all sorts of tips for my knitting journey! I could have stayed and talked for hours! However dinner was my next stop and my friend Jose was waiting outside in the van, so I had to get going.

If you find yourself in Pickering or Columbus Ohio definitely take sometime to stop in and visit The Yarn Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment