Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sip-N-Knit

Had a great time at the Sip-N-Knit this evening! The Sip-N-Knit is held on the third Wednesday of each month at the Creation Cafe.

Everyone was so welcoming and friendly!!!

The food is delicious there, I had a Black Bean Burger it was amazing!!!

The selection of food was very nice not to mention delicious, did I mention it was DELICIOUS !?!

I was somehow able to resist the temptation of these lovely looking Easter Basket Cup Cakes! But you know I could have gobbled up the whole plate hahah

I had never been to the Creation Cafe and was really glad I finally made it, the staff was on top of everything! I look forward to my next visit, I also recommend if you find yourself downtown Indy you make time to stop in!!!

Beside the great dinner and treats, I got to spend some time working on my My Super Scarf I'm having so much fun with this project.  If your not familiar with this community project just follow this link: Super Scarves: Cast on to Kick Off, Super Bowl XLVI

No comments:

Post a Comment