Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hats or Scarves?

 Guess where I went after work today? If you guessed BRK your right!!!

It was an awesome wind down to a tough day, I was really excited to get working again on my Second Hat and get into the swing of carrying colors and getting the hang of the Jogless Jog!

I am really enjoying this hat, its simple and fun to watch form in front of my eyes! Thinking about all the colors this could be made in is just limitless.

I'm still going to have to figure out the SSK when I get ready to start my decreases but Im confident it will  go well!!!

Im starting to think that my original intention of making scarves for all my relatives this next holiday season  might be changed to making hats! What do you guys think hats or scarves?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment