Friday, April 22, 2011

An Afternoon at BRK

Had a very relaxing afternoon working on Maxx's Hat today, at my favorite LYS, BRK!

I'm really excited about this hat because it's my first one! Tomorrow I will begin the decreases and finish it off!! It is such a wonderful thing to sit down and create something from a ball of yarn!

I can't even begin to describe what a great time I'm having with this! I suggest anyone who has ever had a desire to try knitting find a Local Yarn Shop near you and go in, have a look around and get going!

I also picked up a fun book, imagine that! I'll tell you all about it later this weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love to sit and knit at BRK too!! I have been on a winter hiatus and only made one or two visits all winter 'til yesterday! Nice meeting you there. Congratulations on your mini marathon run; I could only do that in mt dreams. Catch ya later.

    Lori :)

    ReplyDelete