Tuesday, May 24, 2011

River Knits

This afternoon I had the absolute pleasure of visiting River Knits in West Lafayette, In.

This is an amazing store, from the moment you walk in you know your in a special place!

The selection of yarn and knitting supplies is fantastic! I found some awesome alpaca yarn I just had to have and few other little supplies that I couldn't do without!

They also offer all kinds of classes and special events, what lucky customers they must have! I had so much fun looking around the shop, I look forward to a return visit next time I'm in West Lafayette!

Also I got super lucky because they were nice enough to take time to help me with a quick dropped stitch fix it lesson! You see I was knitting around My First Sock and noticed I'd dropped a stitch so I brought it in with me and they were happy to help me get it back on track and now Im ready for my next dropped stitch!!! Thanks so much!

Like I said, if your ever in the area be sure to stop in and enjoy a visit at River Knits it's a terrific place!

No comments:

Post a Comment