Sunday, May 22, 2011

IPK at Broad Ripple Brew Pub

Went to the Indy Pub Knitters Meet-Up at the Broad Ripple Brew Pub this afternoon. Had a great time got some knitting done while chatting, eating and drinking, just doesn't get any better!

If you live in the Indy area be sure to make your way to an Indy Pub Knitters event they are always a lot of fun and the people are great!

The Broad Ripple Brew Pub is a super place to eat as well, they have lots of vegetarian and vegan choices! I had an amazing Baked Falafel, yum yum!!!

Also in other news today I managed to get My First Sock onto some shorter needles making it SO much easier to work with! Im really enjoying it now!!!

Thanks again to Katrina for talking me off the ledge when it came to this sock hahaha! I'm real excited about it and am looking forward to getting down to turn the heel!

I'm out of town most all next week, will have some good travel time for a bit of knitting. I should finish Jose's Scarf and get going on Said's Hat. At least thats my plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment